Damage inflicted on citizens of Ukraine must be recovered from the aggressor, i.e. the Russian Federation
We offer free-of-charge legal assistance.
Citizens who have the right to receive compensation for moral and material damages:
- Immediate relatives of victims of military activities – target compensation from € 60,000 per family member;
- Military personnel and civilians who sustained physical or psychological injuries – target compensation from €20,000 (minor injuries) + disability compensation + treatment and rehabilitation expenses;
- Military personnel who suffered from captivity – target compensation from €20,000;
- Civilians who suffered from illegal detention – target compensation from €20,000;
- Internally displaced persons (IDPs) from the occupied territories of Crimea, Sevastopol, and Donbass – target compensation from €35,000 + compensation for property loss;
- Citizens who lost private property – target compensation depending on value of property lost.
Those belonging to the abovementioned categories should contact one of our legal offices.
Citizens who have the right to receive compensation for moral damages:
- Veterans – target compensation from €10 thousand;
- Residents of the Antiterrorist Operation/Joint Forces Operation zone – target compensation from €5 thousand;
- Residents of the temporarily occupied territories – target compensation from €5 thousand;
- All citizens of Ukraine who are emotionally distressed as a result of the RF military aggression – target compensation from €3 thousand.
Those belonging to the abovementioned categories should contact one of our volunteers.
Residents of the temporarily occupied territories will be provided with an opportunity to apply as soon as Crimea and Donbas are deoccupied.